Tobias Karcher SJ, Director
Born in 1961 in Weinheim near Heidelberg. Studies in philosophy, theology and social sciences in Freiburg/Br., Paris, Frankfurt and Munich. Joined the Jesuit Order in 1989. Postgraduate studies in Boston and Detroit. 2002 - 2009 Tobias Karcher directed the Heinrich Pesch Haus in Ludwigshafen/Rhein. Tobias Karcher has directed Lassalle-Haus since 2009 and Lassalle-Institut since 2016.
- Mindfulness training for executives
- Distinguishing and deciding in everyday leadership
- Teaching the basics of virtue ethics and ethics of action
- Discourse on Christian social ethics in today's corporate context, business ethics and medical ethics.
Valerio Ciriello SJ, Future Generations & Ecological Transition
Responsible at the Lassalle-Institut for the new field "Future Generations & Ecological Transition". Licentiate in Law at Seconda Università di Napoli (2002), advanced studies at the University of California at Berkeley (2004) in Refugee Law, International Environmental Law and International Relations Theory and Master's Degree in European Interdisciplinary Studies at the College of Europe (2007). He initially worked in a variety of fields, most recently at the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA from 2007 to 2014.
Joined the Jesuit Order in September 2014. After taking his vows in the novitiate in Nuremberg (2016), studied philosophy and theology at the Centre Sèvres in Paris.
- Ecological transformation
- accompaniment of change processes
- Encounter and relationship work with the younger generation
- University chaplaincy
The Lassalle-Institut can draw on a broad network of national and international experts, including various universities and faculties of business ethics of the Jesuit Order:
- Munich School of Philosophy
- ESADE Business School, Ramon Llull University Barcelona
- Georgetown University Washington D.C.
- Santa Clara University