As the pace of life increases so does the need to center oneself. In order to have a healthy balance between work life and personal life sometimes we need to change the environment and create a certain distance form the daily demands of life.
«Life and Work from the inner source» is a special work retreat which meets the challenges of our modern age. Participants literally move their office to the Lassalle-Institut for three days. This change of environment allows you to apply to daily life what you experience in Zen practice. The program consists of a combination of both Zen meditation and intensive working sessions. As a result of this special program, composure, concentration, and creativity will be enhanced, and your working habits will be transformed.
Lectures support the praxis of Zen and the working process. Through interviews (Dokusan) participants have the opportunity to clarify questions which arise during meditation. Through coaching participants can clarify questions which arise from the workplace. For your physical well being cranio-sacral therapy is offered.
The seminar targets corporate leaders and teams. It helps them to get their bearings in a sea of constant change, and to integrate the inner and outer journey. The prerequisite for this seminar is an introductory course in Zen meditation.
- You become aware of the art of seeing clearly, and learn how to create space
- In the process of gaining composure and calmness, your concentration will be enhanced
- Meditation adds a regenerative quality to your life
- You establish a flexible work-life balance
- You activate your creative ability
- You integrate Zen practice immediately into your daily life
- Your way of working will be profoundly transformed
Lectures will be given in German. A summary of the lectures will be provided upon request during interviews. Coaching in English upon request.